Project : Supervision of works of construction of 8 classrooms at 3 different sites and a volleyball play ground
Location within country : Nyamagabe and Nyaruguru Districts
Name of client : WORLD VISION RWANDA
Description of services provided by the company personnel :
- Verify and approve the working drawings (Architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, IT, Bills of Quantities, finishing, door, windows, schedules, structural analysis and any other related technical information on the technical studies); as provided by the Design team or after submission.
- Approve the Design of the foundation as per the soils test results or soil conditions, approve the site layout plan, and make any other changes in structural design due to unforeseen conditions.
- Approve the adequacy and appropriateness of designs for any discrepancy that may arise in the technical design to enhance the execution of the project.
- Check the design and control the quantity executed if is not beyond the estimated one in the offer.
- Organize and conduct the quality checking of materials, equipment, supplies according to the approved drawings and necessary details and professional rules and regulations
- To foresee and examine during the works processing all technical measures to optimize funds utilization.
- Verify and approve the comprehensive drawings, necessary details, bill of quantities, and necessary documents for the Works processing.
- Report to the client the timely carrying out of the Works, inform him for any delay and take adequate and required action as soon as practicable.
- Make sure all the client’s decisions are respected and applied.
- Expediously supply information, instructions, approval and interpretations required or requested to ensure the timely carrying out of the works.
- Supervise the works according to the approved drawings, contractual documents, specifications and service orders.
- Control material characteristics referring to the prescribed standards.
- Control workmanship and use of materials.
Approve the invoices of contractors together with the contract manager (Judicial representative)